SEFPRO University training sessions
Take part in SEFPRO University, a unique experience to better understand refractory materials over a program developed specifically for glassmakers. Extend your knowledge to understand manufacturing processes, performance studies, material selection, diagnosis and more. Go deeper by working on real life case studies.
Objectives of the learning sessions
Tailor-made training program
• technical and scientific content only
• the presence of trainers who are experts in their fields
• a flexible organization
• technical learning always linked with practical examples
• trained people in direct contact with our global experts in case of further questions
Different modules dedicated to
• sintered products and expendables for the glass industry
• industrial behavior of refractory materials in glass furnaces
• refractory application tests for the glass industry
• heat exchange and refractory choice in glass furnace regenerators
• unshaped product properties and application
• refractories for insulation glass
• refractories for reinforcement glass
• refractories for alkali borosilicate glasses
• glass defect analysis
Get more information about learning sessions
Who can attend the training session?
For those new in the industry, or anyone in the glass industry who requires technical knowledge regarding refractories (Engineering, Furnace Operations, Purchasing, R&D,..)
How are the training sessions organized?
- Groups of 6 to 8 people minimum
- At your site or in our R&D centers
- Modulated over 1 to 3 days
- Confidentiality rule
- English or French
Who are our expert trainers?
Marketing and R&D team leaders
What is our added value?
- Many training sessions already conducted in Europe, USA, China...
- More than 90% of the trainees have been “very satisfied”